Sewage Cleanup in Greenwood, Indiana
Every minute counts when dealing with a sewage emergency. Raw sewage contains bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites that can cause serious illness. Quick response time is critical for minimizing health risks to you and your family or co-workers. Carson Restoration has been in the restoration industry, handling sewage cleaning emergencies in Greenwood, Indiana since 2016. We have a live technician on standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Put our experience to work for you.
24/7 Emergency Sewage Clean Up
Leave Your Sewage Mess to Carson Restoration
If you've got a sewage spill in Greenwood, you've got a biohazard. Through the years, Carson Restoration has become the local contractor who can be trusted to get the job done thoroughly and return your environment to a healthy status, quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Safe disposal of all waste and contaminated property
- Professional cleaning and sanitization all surfaces
- Removal of all traces of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and parasites
- Disinfection of affected areas and items
- Removal of unpleasant odors
- Promote air circulation using high volume fans and powerful dehumidifiers
- All of our technicians are fully licensed and insured
Carson Restoration Has Your Sewage Flood Crisis Covered
When you call for Carson Restoration to clean your home or commercial space after a sewage spill, you will receive professional care and speedy results. Dealing with raw sewage is gross and poses a health hazard. The pros at Carson Restoration will clear the mess and disinfect, returning you to normal quickly. Call for 24/7 emergency service. We provide:
Safe disposal of all waste & contaminated property
Fast and professional cleanup
We handle all the insurance paperwork so you don't have to
Handling sewage emergencies since 2016
How to Clean a Sewage Spill in Greenwood
When Carson Restoration is involved, it's simple!
- Get our technician on site ASAP to assess and contain the problem area.
- Minimize your exposure to harmful bacteria by letting our professionals do the work.
- Let our specialist determine the source of the problem and recommend a solution for you.
- Our knowledgeable office staff is trained in efficiently handling all insurance claims